Contractor Accountants - Business Bank Account
EAFS has chosen to offer our contractors a Cater Allen (part of Abbey and the Santander Group) business bank account, as part of the EAFS Contractor service. As a prestigious private bank, their traditional values of courtesy, convenience and especially personal service are in line with the values of EAFS.
Using the facilities of Cater Allen, part of the Santander Group, we have been able to negotiate an extremely attractive FREE banking package for our visitors:-
Key Features and Benefits
- No minimum balance required (please note the application form is a generic one, you do not need the £5,000 min balance if introduced by us)
- Your account remains free of charges so long as you remain in credit
- Funds may be held in sterling, euro or US dollar
- 30 free transactions per month
- Monthly statements
- Full cheque book and banking facilities - bill payments, standing orders and direct debits + internet banking
- VISA Business deferred-debit card if required
- Competitive tiered rates of interest, so the larger the balance the greater the return.
To open an account with Cater Allen please download the forms below and send them back to us at: EAFS, 23 Blair Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1QR
|Download PDF||Limited Company Application Form|
|Download PDF||ID Requirements Form|
|Visit Cater Allen Website