Contractor Accountants - Why Choose EAFS
Working with EAFS you will be assigned a fully qualified accountant as your dedicated account manager. Who will be your main contact and who will provide you with professional advice and support every step of the way, from forming your Limited Company and setting up a business bank account, through to tax advice, managing your accounts and filing returns.
We have been established in the contractor payroll sector since 2004 and have accumulated a wealth of experience and built a strong team to support you and your accounting needs.
When it comes to choosing the right accountancy firm you can't afford to take any chances. You need to know that you've been given the right advice, that your affairs are completely in order and that you're paying the right tax.
EAFS charge a competitive standard monthly fixed fee payable in 12 equal installments for which you will receive the following services:
- A dedicated account manager
- Use our office address as your company’s registered office ensuring important documents from HMRC and Companies House are sent direct to EAFS
- All aspects of company tax and accountancy advice including IR35
- Provision of a comprehensive spreadsheet to help with the recording of trading activities and management controls of the company
- Preparation of weekly/monthly pay slips for one fee earning director and one additional non fee earning employee
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Advice on joining the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT
- Dividend planning and administration
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC and Companies House
- Preparation of annual PAYE returns (P35, P14, P111d)
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax computations and corporation tax returns (CT600)
- Filing your Annual Return (AR01) with companies house
- We will prepare the self assessment tax return for the director free of charge on the basis that their income is derived mainly from their Limited Company. If their tax affairs are more complex a small fee maybe payable
- Company Formations
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Discounts with our partners
These services assume you already have a Limited Company set up, if not we can quickly form a new Limited Company for you.