Euro Accountancy & Finance Services have chosen to offer our contractors a Cater Allen business bank account, part of the Abbey and Santander Banking group. This is offered as part of the EAFS Contractor Service.
As a prestigious private bank, their traditional values of courtesy, convenience and a predominantly personal service are in line with the values of EAFS. Using the facilities of Cater Allen, we have been able to negotiate an extremely attractive FREE banking package for our visitors.
Key Features and Benefits
- No minimum balance required (please note the application form is a generic one, you do not need the £5,000 min balance if introduced by us).
- Your account remains free of charges so long as you remain in credit.
- Funds may be held in Pound Sterling, Euro or US Dollar.
- 30 free transactions per month.
- Monthly statements.
- Full chequebook and banking facilities - bill payments, standing orders and direct debits + Internet banking.
- VISA Business deferred-debit card if required.
- Competitive tiered rates of interest, so the larger the balance the greater the return.
To open an account with Cater Allen, please download the forms from our downloads section and send them back to us at: EAFS, 23 Blair Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1QR
Business Bank Account: Application Form
To apply for a Cater Allen business bank account please fill out the application form in our Downloads Section.
Why Choose EAFS?
- We are Payroll Experts: We have major experience in Europe and hold all necessary licences for distributing payroll across the EU.
- Value for Money: Our fees are highly competitive and very reasonable, especially compared to other firms.
- We are on top of the Latest EU Developments: The legislation for the European Union is constantly changing, we stay up to date with all developments to provide the most legally compliant service at a competitive price.