Specialist Accountancy Services - Tax Planning Service
With the tax regime becoming more complex and more emphasis being put on taxpayers individual responsibilities, everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they are to optimise their tax position and ensure they meet all the compliance requirements.
EAFS are tax specialists providing you with year round tax advice on:
- Income tax
- Corporation tax
- Capital Gains tax
- Inheritance tax
- Trusts and estates
- Non-domiciliary tax issues
Every pound of income tax you save means more income at your disposal, every well planned disposal of assets means minimal loss of capital gains, and every inheritance tax saving means more benefit for your beneficiaries.
Make sure you take full advantage of the tax saving opportunities open to you - call us today for a personal tax planning review.
Our Tax Planning Services
We have helped hundreds of SME's & individuals in the UK save significant amounts of money over the years. Our areas of expertise are:
Scheme based planning (off the shelf ideas for specific problems):-
- Capital Gains tax planning
- IHT (death bed planning)
- Profit extraction from limited / partnerships / LLP’s
- Complex trust matters
- Disguised remuneration
- Purchase/Disposals of land
- Company reorganisations
- Share schemes
- Employment cost reduction
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Capital Allowances
Tax Disputes and Investigation (shortening investigations or assisting in a positive outcome with HMRC):
- Experienced team of ex revenue inspectors helping clients who are in dispute / under investigation by HMRC.
- IR35 Investigations
- Swiss treaty discussions
- Lichtenstein Disclosures
- Code of practice 8 tax investigation – tax avoidance
- Code of practice 9 tax investigation – tax evasion