UK Umbrella Services - Childcare Voucher Scheme
AT EAFS we understand that the cost of having children doesn't stop at keeping them cared for while you're at work. That's why you can choose to take part of your salary in Childcare Vouchers to take advantage of important tax and National Insurance savings.
About the scheme
The Childcare Voucher scheme is a scheme that enables any working parent, male or female, to claim Childcare Vouchers and offer a number of benefits:
- Choose to take up to £55 per week of your salary in Childcare Vouchers, which is tax and National Insurance free, and make savings of up to £100 a month
- Over the course of a year, you could make savings of up to £1,195 or up to £2,390 if both parents choose them
- Use Childcare Vouchers to pay for the care of children up to the age of 16, so if you have teenagers, you can still benefit by using your vouchers to pay for after school clubs and activity holidays
The administration cost is £4 a week or £16 a month and this is also tax deductible.
How to register with EAFS childcare vouchers:
- Call EAFS on 0131 226 3300 to speak to your account manager
- You will need to complete a salary sacrifice form which can be emailed or posted to you or click here to download
- Simply return the completed and signed salary sacrifice form and EAFS will then order your Childcare Vouchers
- You will then receive a membership and pin number via post to your home address
- You can log onto your own account and allocate payment to the registered/affiliated childcare provider
- We will contact you to inform you that we have received all documentation and are ready to start receiving the benefits of the childcare voucher scheme
- You can find out more on how Childcare Vouchers work by visiting www.hmrc.gov.uk/childcare