UK Umbrella Services - Getting Started Guide
What you need to do:
- You find a contract which suits your skills then contact EAFS to register with our Umbrella Solution
- Once everything has been approved and you begin working for your client you can then submit your weekly/monthly time-sheets and expenses to us
That's it you've done your part!
What EAFS do:
- Once you have registered with EAFS we will contact your agency/client and sign a contract as an Umbrella Company on your behalf and grant you the contract of employment - you are now an employee of EAFS
- Once we receive your time-sheet, we invoice your agency that same day and process your expenses
- Once the agency/client has forwarded payment of our invoice to us, we will process your salary adjusting for all taxes, our fees and expenses
- Your net pay is then sent on the same day via BACS, with funds usually appearing in your account within two to three working days
- We send a payslip the next day, which details exactly how much you have been paid and taxed
- All administration and accounting will be handled by EAFS allowing you to do what you do best - contracting!
Remember we are here to help. The EAFS UK Umbrella is designed to make your life as simple as possible. We have a dedicated and experienced team who want to help you, so if you have any questions get in touch.