EAFS are Specialist Contractor Accountants, with extensive expertise in contract reviews for IR35. Providing tailored Limited Company accounting services specifically for contractors, we allow you to concentrate on your area of expertise as we take care of all accountancy, tax and planning compliance. This leaves you free to enjoy your spare time or a well-deserved rest from your employment without the hassle of sorting out and ensuring legality over your tax affairs.
We have established ourselves in the contractor payroll sector for over a decade, accumulating a wealth of experience and building a strong team to support your accounting needs.
Accountancy for Contractors
Whether this is the first time that you have considered operating though your own Limited Company or you have experience in operating this way, EAFS can provide all the advice and support you need when setting up and running your Limited Company.
All of our fully qualified accountants are selected for their knowledge and expertise in contractor accounting, providing the technical expertise to back up our service. They are also here to answer your accounting queries, which can be accomplished face-to-face or via telephone calls. There is no limit as to the number of times you can call or the amount of advice you can receive.
For one of the most competitive monthly fees in the market, EAFS provide:
- Same Day Formation of your Limited Company.
- A Registered Office Address.
- Quarterly Bookkeeping.
- Personal Tax Advice.
- IR35 Review
- Guidance on IR35 & S.660
- Provision of Mortgage or Tenant Reference.
- VAT and PAYE Registration for your Limited Company.
- Free Business Banking with Cater Allen Private Bank
- Preparation and Submission of Quarterly VAT Returns.
- Submission of Year-end PAYE returns (P35& P14, P60, P11D etc.)
- Declaration of Dividends.
- Annual Statutory Accounts.
- Filing all Statutory Returns including Corporation Tax Returns.
- A Personal Account Manager.
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC & Companies House.
- Submission of Companies House Annual Return.
- Unlimited support.
When it comes down to choosing the right accounting firm, you can’t afford to take any chances. You need the knowledge that you’ve been given the right advice, that your monetary affairs are in order and that you aren’t over or under paying tax. EAFS can help to give you complete peace of mind.
By using a specialists limited company accountants like EAFS, you could considerably increase your net profit. As a firm of specialist Contractor Accountants we have the expertise and experience to identify tax savings and tax planning opportunities from which you can benefit from. To discuss further please contact us on +44 (0)131 526 3300 or fill in our online enquiry form and one of our consultants will call you back.
Why Choose EAFS?
- We are Payroll Experts: We have major experience in Europe and hold all necessary licences for distributing payroll across the EU.
- Value for Money: Our fees are highly competitive and very reasonable, especially compared to other firms.
- We are on top of the Latest EU Developments: The legislation for the European Union is constantly changing, we stay up to date with all developments to provide the most legally compliant service at a competitive price.