Working with EAFS, you will be assigned a fully qualified accountant as your dedicated account manager. They will be your main contact and provide you with professional advice and support - every step of the way. From forming your Limited Company and setting up a business bank account, through administering tax advice and managing your accounts and filing returns.
We have established ourselves in the contractor payroll sector for over a decade, accumulating a wealth of experience and building a strong team to support your accounting needs.
When it comes down to choosing the right accounting firm, you can’t afford to take any chances. You need the knowledge that you’ve been given the right advice, that your monetary affairs are in order and that you aren’t over or under paying tax. EAFS can help to give you complete peace of mind.
EAFS charge a competitive standard fixed monthly fee, payable in 12 equal instalments, for which you will receive:
- A dedicated account manager
- Use of our office address as your company’s registered office, ensuring important documents from HMRC and Companies House are sent direct to us.
- All aspects of company tax and accountancy advice, including IR35.
- Provision of a comprehensive spreadsheets to help with the recording of trading activities and management controls of the company.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly pay slips for one fee-earning director and one additional non fee-earning employee.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Advice on joining the VAT Flat Rate Scheme.
- Dividend planning and administration.
- Attention to Detail and Dealings with all correspondence from HMRC and Companies House.
- Preparation of annual PAYE returns (P35, P14, P111d).
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax computations and corporation tax returns (CT600).
- Dedicated Accountants filing your Annual Return (AR01) with companies house.
- Preparation of the self assessment tax return for the director, free of charge, on the basis that their income is derived mainly from their Limited Company. If their tax affairs are more complex a small fee may be payable.
- Company Formations.
- IR35 Contract Reviews.
- Discounts with our partners.
These services assume you already have a Limited Company set up, if not we can swiftly form a new Limited Company for you.
Why Choose EAFS?
- We are Payroll Experts: We have major experience in Europe and hold all necessary licences for distributing payroll across the EU.
- Value for Money: Our fees are highly competitive and very reasonable, especially compared to other firms.
- We are on top of the Latest EU Developments: The legislation for the European Union is constantly changing, we stay up to date with all developments to provide the most legally compliant service at a competitive price.